Friday 19 August 2011

There's chucks afoot!

One thing I'm looking forward to this weekend is helping my sister set up her chicken coop and getting her new birds all settled in. She's been pondering this for a while and finally decided to go for it when someone she works with was looking to rehome their little 'flock'.

Apparently the chickens have no names so we've taken great delight in coming up with some hen-themed celebrity names for them, which Emma will dish out to the chickens once they're 'installed'. My personal favourites include Yolk-O Ono, Margaret Hatcher and Hennifer Lopez (groan-worthy I know!).

Piccies of the chucks to follow!

Small as it may seem, I'm also ridiculously excited about the fact I'm getting a microwave tomorrow. It seems to have been one of those things I've kept meaning to get for the past 2 years (!), but never quite got round to putting one in my trolley at Tesco! Quick baked potatoes here we come!

Lots of crafting to do this weekend as well, with jewellery to make for Creative Beads & Jewellery, the new papers layouts to create for Scrapbook Magazine issue 58, a festive feature for Simply Cards & Papercraft, stamping and ProMarker pen colouring for Papercraft Essentials, off the oage project for Simply Homemade - let's just say hands full!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment