Saturday 9 October 2010

Weekend plans

Ok, I have a problem. This is something I've been coming to terms with for the past few weeks and I'm finally ready to accept it........I'm a Matalan addict!

We had a new one open up here a couple of months ago and I can't seem to stop myself going in! I've been up there every weekend for the past month and I just can't help myself! There always seems to be a bargain that just so happens to be exactly what I'm looking for, and it seems as though I'll be going up there again at lunchtime hehe.

Prepare yourself Matalan! There's a Hopkins coming!

Other than what has apparently become my weekend norm, I'll also be partaking in my usual crafty bits and bobs this weekend. I've an article to do for Papercraft Essentials, a Four Ways layout and a couple of designer gallery pages to do for Scrapbook Magazine, so will be working on these around housework and my Matalan visit!

Hopefully I'll get a chance to head out with my sister and her dogs at some point. This is the fabulous Peiper. The ball in his mouth seems to turn off his brain!

No comments:

Post a Comment